Donate money

If you like this site, and want to help me, please click and donate the money, Any amount helps! thx !

I Like

Your Ad Here

niedziela, 22 listopada 2009

Dre About Detox

Dr. Dre first mentioned the Detox album to the press around 2000, and since that time various producers and vocalists have contributed with potential tracks.

“I’m not talking about lowriders and blunts and all that anymore. I mean, that’s played. As a matter of fact, I’m tired of hearing other people talk about it, to tell you the truth. I had to come up with something different but still keep it hardcore, so what I decided to do was make my album one story about one person and just do the record through a character’s eyes, and everybody that appears on my album is going to be a character, so it’s basically going to be a hip-hop musical.”

Dr. Dre mentioned that upstarts Bishop Lamont and Slim the Mobster will be featured on it, and that he would like to include anyone he has ever worked with.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz